Derek & Gina

Yet another good apartment gone. All the best, it’s been a joy to watch.

4 Likes

Well Gina moved in with Roza and Arina yesterday and quickly there was this hot scene between Arina and Gina. I suppose it depends on whether Gina stays but there does seem to be a hot connection between them

2 Likes

There’s some really hot stuff in the archives :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Neither of them is lesbian, what kind of connection you’re talking about ?

1 Like

There BI that’s good enough for me :joy:

3 Likes

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

The one between them - previously and last night. I can only observe they look really into each other :grinning:

3 Likes

Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF

2 Likes

The best rooms have left the project or are constantly offline or in relocation. My chance is that my subscription has expired yesterday and I don’t think I’ll be back anytime soon

3 Likes

Oh what a surprise, he left

The fact that both of them are both happy or relaxed while him leaving says enough about their “relationship”. Gina saying here that she wanted to be with him.
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

Best off luck to you Derek :hugs:

3 Likes

oh what a stupid answer

Wasn’t that Peter Paul & Mary?

2 Likes

It is a John Denver song, written and recorded by him. However, it was recorded by Peter, Paul & Mary too, and they had a huge hit with it, becoming the folk-trio’s only single to reach number 1 in the US charts.

Even though this may be John Denver’s best known song, his version somehow failed to chart. So no wonder Peter, Paul & Mary came to you mind here.

3 Likes

Actually, I just looked up the lyrics for the song and it said John Denver wrote it. So, I posted it.

2 Likes

And you are correct there. My answer was really aimed at @Aric12825, to tell him that it’s natural that Peter, Paul & Mary came to his mind, since they did have a big hit in 1969 with the song. To end with a little trivia, John Denver was a good friend of Peter, Paul & Mary back in those days :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the info.
:+1: :+1:

1 Like