Derek & Gina

Yes, I miss him very much too:(
I’m expecting Derek this Saturday

9 Likes

You both are very beautiful. I have followed Arina for a couple of years now and she was a favorite of mine. I was hoping she and Edrym would become a couple because I thought they had good chemistry together. But I am glad she is back.

Arina is unsurpassed in gracefulness, beauty and voluptuousness. A charming queen, it’s a shame she’s been a little inactive lately, in a sexual sense.

1 Like

icegif-519

Incredible :star_struck:

3 Likes

Perfect in my opinion :star_struck:

4 Likes

10 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Amazing new Look for Arina :star_struck:

8 Likes

What is that called?

A head-pussy? :joy: :joy:

P.S.: This doesn’t say it looks bad. :heart_eyes:

And Arina is a beauty. JMO

5 Likes

A little bit weird that Arina stayed here while all the others are at Gabi’s…

4 Likes

maybe she’s not really into getting _____ and being used, especially since the guy present has failed with her before

4 Likes

I have no idea…but now that you mention it, it could be called that for sure :grin:

1 Like

I don’t know what to say, for sure she wasn’t shy with the a_____l and parties. But maybe she decided to slow down on a_____l. A good thing if you ask me.

4 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

Da gebe ich dir recht. Arina macht es richtig bleibt lieber zuhause, als sich mit solchen … abzugeben. Die Punkte stehen für ein Wort was ich lieber hier nicht schreibe. Kann jeder für sich was einsetzen.

1 Like

11 Likes

8 Likes

who are we going to meet today? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Derek :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :muscle: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: