Derek & Gina

About scars on Arina’s hands, she had a heavy life period when she had depression and she was doing selpharm, but now it’s much better

6 Likes

She look’s great i hope she can keep the smile on her face :hearts:

1 Like

One of those scars is still very new and covered up by a bandage… :worried: :cry:

2 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Two likeable people have found each other, nice to watch!

4 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Gina you and Dereck you don’t have any real crashes, you withdraw at the right moment with a_____l and other intoxicants, you are a model couple…

4 Likes

Gina – as a sympathetic and kind-hearted person in my opinion, you can perhaps influence Ariana and give her help against the depression and pain.

5 Likes

…and protect them from false friends

1 Like

Ever since Derek and Gina arrived on VHTV I was hooked cause they just do their own thing it’s cute to watch them and Gina so beautiful kind hearted person and it’s so sweet to see Gina being a great friend to Roza when she was going to her ordeal and now Arina I’m so happy to see Arina and Roza doing much better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope this will put a smile on Gina Arina and Roza faces and make their day :hugs:
I Love You Hug GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

7 Likes

Money Makes the World Go Round :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for that a bit of research now has answered my interest on which country they moved to

This is Monopoly play money

4 Likes

I have found what country the notes match to though

1 Like

Sweet girls :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes