Good, and you? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good afternoon welcome to the madness :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve said it many times before. @Kade has no problem with this! :thinking:

Iā€™m great how are you doing? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

and you when you go back in time to the live and wait youā€™ll see

Everything is fine with us, but Derek went to his parents for 10 days. He will definitely return, but in the meantime you can look at meā™” I will be glad to communicate with you

19 Likes

Welcome to the forum Derek/Gina itā€™s really great to have you here looking forward to hearing from you guyā€™s in the future :+1: :+1:

Fuck Gina you trying to give a guy a heart attack :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Welcome. :kissing_heart: Quite a naughty photo. I always knew you are the more naughty one compared to Derek :wink::joy:

2 Likes

U got me like :hot_face:
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

1 Like

sorry but did you justā€¦ insult yourself?

8 Likes

5 Likes

I still donā€™t get it. Took a random place, Juliaā€™s last night. Recorded about 5 min. video. Switched to three different cameras. I donā€™t see anything wrong with the times, if thatā€™s what you meant?

If you use the pause function while recording, you will understand where the issue is. Randal is using the pause a lot when taking pics.

3 Likes

She wrote ā€œI said that itā€™s complicated to make a video when the live replay skips every 10 seconds
made some videos not long ago, you have to go back each time and make cuts since the live replay skipsā€ nothing about the pause function! JMO :hugs:

1 Like

Will we get to see Derek use the ball gag when he returns from his visit with his parents? :face_with_monocle: :chains: :smiling_imp:

1 Like

you mean heā€™s gonna be ginas BITCH :joy:

3 Likes

Isnā€™t he already? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Gina, you are an honest woman and have a lot of potential in my opinion. Keep it up and donā€™t let your girlfriend bring you down.

3 Likes

Welcome back Arina

12 Likes