Dennis & Eleanor

Nothing to worry about that aspect from my side. I have a very sensitive stomach :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nope because she will soon find out that he can’t get his third leg to stay up lol

Didnt whant to say it but thanks someone did lol just thought that dont no how he is going to survive there with a broken gun lol

finally making a move?

It might help if you put the phone away, and concentrate on the girl a little more!

Feel bad for the dog, looks like Dennis doesnt give a s__t about him. Nor do the guests give a s__t him. Dogs arent toys…

Good Eleanor is getting out of there, there was no love between the two anymore.

Lely needs her own house.

That only depends if Lely , after the failure to get a place with Isidor, might still be interested in getting a place

:eyes: :yum:

1 Like

Flora telefoneerd met Kenton .
Resultaat gasten gaan weg . ( volens mij is het van moeten vertrekken )

1 Like

Toch wel meer aan de hand .
Dennis toegekomen .
En iedereen moet blijkbaar weg ,

Nu Dennis alleen in zijn rijk .
Alle gasten weg

1 Like

Dennis & Eleanor
+3 GMT [OFFLINE] relocation

dat was te denken

Another relocation! Hope it is not too long to wait.

Te volgen via Flora :wink:

1 Like

Will the name change now? Kratos & Dennis or The dog house :dog:

how long does the relocation take? 1,2,3 months

That was the unofficial name …

The main occupant was the dog … visited by friends who played with him and a master who preferred to play with Flora.

I think the number might be kept free for other projects. The manager’s apartments are decreasing more and more …

If you are honest, the apartment has to be thoroughly cleaned, so much dog pee and v___t everywhere.

Простите меня, но нам придется попрощаться с mr. Foo. Я очень плохо себя чувствую из-за этого, но это вынужденная мера, он будет в надежных руках и станет чемпионом.Надеюсь на понимание и поддержку с вашей стороны. Это самое больное расставание в моей жизни :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

If you’re honest, you haven’t cared about Foo for the past few weeks. The last few days there wasn’t even time to go for a walk.

I think it’s the best solution for everyone involved.