Dennis & Eleanor

Just for you…this is soooooo hot

Yeah! I love it especially because it’s not Cinderella!

The reason they are both interested is that she is a girl and she said yes to fucking… that is about it

WTF is wrong with Isidor he starts a not so pleasing talk with girl in hallway to point he makes her cry. And when dennis comes around he even does not like what Isidor doing. These two guys are the pits no one can question that. Whats interesting is that when Eleanor comes out of bdr she stands there and listens and walks off. Dennis you pitfall u supposed to be with eleanor but right in front of her delibertely goes screw another. Eleanor please stand up for yourself and just leave cause dennis and his leader dont give a damn bout you nor their ladiess.

Wissen Sie noch die ungefähre Uhrzeit?

So the direct comparison has now been made… :wink:

So you didn’t understand then?

Maar ik denk dat het verhaal niet klopt van Immanuel .
Maar goed ik laat het aan jullie over om te beslissen wat je ervan denkt succes

What are you talking about? He posted exactly when Isidor started fucking Lely in the bedroom next to Dennis. All them cams are paid. His posting account isn’t a paying one. How could he knew straight away if he doesn’t have a paying account as well?

Danke sehr, ich konnte leider nicht herausfinden was dem ganzen zugrundelag. Dennis hat das Mädchen schlußendlich gefickt :laughing:

Maybe because the paid cameras still have a preview screen :man_shrugging:, anyway you have already been told that your conspiracy theory is not true so you can stop the witch hunt

That’s true, but in this apartment in particular, the preview images are often slow… there can be action in the living room and the preview still shows the empty bedroom (which has been empty for ages).

Addition: Personally, I don’t care who has how many accounts and who shows whether they are paid or not?!

Witch hunt or not, that’s entirely my business. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Whoops! :laughing:

_____ as a skunk?

This is why tables actually have four legs… :laughing:

1 Like

Now I understand Lely sacrificed himself with sex… so that he doesn’t continue to destroy or knock over things… :joy: :rofl:

In the past you would have shouted…Lely needs her own apartment…is it because of your current sex partner that you don’t necessarily want that?! :thinking: :wink:

Poor Dennis, he kept Lely warm and fiddled with her and now he has to watch as Isidor fucks Lely next to him. @NotSeth would have paid extra if they had made a 3 series. :roll_eyes: :thinking: