Dennis & Eleanor

Lely and Dennis fumb__d a lot in the bedroom afterwards … whether that was already sex or extended petting … It’s a matter of attitude … :joy: :rofl:

Dennis and Isidor take all the ladies who offer themselves … and sometimes change within a day.

he’s not interested in eleanor at all. He’s more interested in the dog. Wouldn’t it be better if he took the dog and left?

He is also not very interested in the dog. He was very interested in Naya and Flora … as well as new women …

Deserted by all his girls… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

He was very interested in Lely. Unluckily for him, she wasn’t… :slightly_smiling_face:

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

1 Like

After the first walk in the park already … there was sex … later max. a little fiddling … :joy:

there are users who do not have subscriptions and yet write posts as if they know everything about the participants…(it is not enough to see two cams in each apartment to know everything) :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Number 1 and 2 best lovers together :slightly_smiling_face:

Thankfully, that only counts for this manager in this city… according to their own assessment … :joy:

Lely could be invited and test directly who is No. 1 and who is No. 2. :joy: :rofl:

Ok so over last few days eleanor has pretty much shown to the world she dont want to be in apt especially with dennis or isidore or their females tagalongs. Very sad face. Wonder if she bout to leave or is she stuck cause of contract? Whichever it is she wants out.

Where is the vodka when you need it most? Dennis, you have become a bad host to your friend Isidor! He needs vodka and women although with Lely around, just vodka is enough…

The opposite also exists as well, there are users who do have subscriptions and clearly know nothing about the participants

Edit: just to add I think this is a corridor we should not be going down again with putting Subscribers against Non Subscribers and it also should definitely not be something leaders on the forum supports

Personally I just tend to lurk. The subs are a little rich for me, so I make do and enjoy the cams and the conversations here without needing to take part too much - less drama that way :slight_smile:

Good idea!

Fraternal love :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably Dennis won’t be very happy if Isidor get’s the morning wood right now…or who knows… :thinking:

Dennis also had fun with a man at Flora’s or am I wrong?

1 Like