Dennis & Eleanor

Is that Indira!?!? :scream:

NOPE … :joy:

Indira in another apartment…

No, That looks like Harmony and Xavier touring the apartments while their new realm is being prepared for launch.

I was really hoping it was Indira stopping by for a surprise visit. :pleading_face: :cry:

Ok so who is the chubby girl that keeps showing up at dennis apt? All she does is nothing but sit/lay around in others beds. No sex and basically stays clothed all the time. However she seems to so into the different guys at apt but doesnt even attempt anything nor do they make a serious play for her to do things. just asking

OOPS I put comments on the wrong apt. Question was supposed to go on naya /kermit apt.

Terug een volksverhuizing op til :rofl: :rofl:

Looks like is moving in

Naya & Kermit
+3 GMT [OFFLINE] bezoek aan de verhuurder

misschien heeft heeft ook hier met te maken
Dat ze nu alle spullen naar hier verhuizen :wink:

dennis and harmony would be nice.

For Dennis, as he will fuck anytime. But Harmony might have trouble adjusting to a smaller penis since Xavier is a bit bigger…

it’s a pussy, you never know which dick she’s gonna like. :rofl:

I can’t imagine Harmony giving up Excaliber!

Zelfde meisje die bij Flora op bezoek was :wink:

1 Like

She was visiting a lot at Harmony’s old place.

Wow Eleanor seemed to be fixin to pack I thought. She is very very unhappy and the two of them making no efforts to talk. She no question wants to leave. And in no way can anyone say shes happy the free loaders are moving there stuff in. Dont think u can get any higher level of frustration and lets face it Dennis has relagated her to second class in her own apt and he dont give a damn. I take it that she has nowhere to go cause under contract for whatever time and now will be more tormented on a daily basis. the heavy set girl is unless I have missed something is worthless.

Does anyone know this beauty?

Wir haben das vorhin ausführlich bei Flora diskutiert,