Dennis & Eleanor

s__t could go down today medea and dennis

1 Like

Als dit Dennis lukt , eet ik mijn pet op
En neem er mijn schoen ook bij als nagerecht

Don’t bid too much, some might now make bets and prompts on Telegram … or donate a lot of money or write messages … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: VHTV and the Chamber of Chatters

Your love for your own a____l shows how much you care for people.

Food and water you say?

Put yourself in his skin. Pretty boring life, isn’t it? Especially as it is a creature that shows endless love for its owner. Who doesn’t deserve it.

I don’t care what you do with girls, they have their own limited minds. But the a____l is totally dependent on you. I feel sorry for it. And not a bit for you.

1 Like

It sees the dog as a thing and a toy. maybe still as a status symbol … but the dog wants attention and love. Even though Eleanor has been mean to the dog lately, she still gives the dog the most love and attention.

Is foo a pitbull if I’m not mistaken? does not mean that he is evil! but if he doesn’t get an education, it could be that he won’t remain a cuddly cat.

You’re right. I got lost with the breed. nevertheless, these a____ls in particular need guidance through love

Dennis Mr FOO’s owner and his best friend Isidor are the best lovers on VHTV. So I think Mr. FOO is going to be just fine. :dog: :hugs:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

What stupid logic :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

the garments are slowly falling … normally Dennis would have been naked for a long time …

remember one thing guys contreversersy creates cash,

And she would already posing her pussy for hours :rofl:

Eleanor s___ps in Flora’s apartment, so no one will be bothered. :joy:

I doubt anything will happen I wouldn’t put that much thought into this :rofl:

Well after seeing last exit of Elanor its still very obvious something not good going on tween her and Dennis. She quietly got dressed without sayin a word and the looks she was giving out to Dennis were k__lers. I know they both sex it with others however dont think thats the major issue tween them. Those of u who know them better can maybe say of it but by her reactions to dennis and isidore its kinda obvious. Like said before dennis is tryin so hard to be like isidore but he really is a puppet for him. Just sayin

Uploading: realm33-cam14-1693984267.png…