no idle time, then we get bored

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

room one of us

:slightly_smiling_face:

Severe :heart: conditions

3 Likes

Everybody loves somebody sometimes…

Well has dennis/elanor let isidor/lely takeover apt as if he owns them. I sorry what a jerk he cant keep his own so he takes over others. Just watching not surprised cause dennis is no question a weak man and has nothing to do with being _____. And apparently elanor following cause seems to think screwing isidor while bf s___ps in next room is ok.

1 Like

Hi Dennis I renewed my subscription to see you, but I reluctantly discovered that you are gone, I would like to know if you will come back or not, the project is yours not of certain characters who don’t know where to go and take your place, if you don’t come back let me know that I will ask for a refund, I don’t throw away money for certain characters, thanks

I’ll try to be as considerate as possible…he doesn’t give a living fuck about girls he nails every day, how much do you think he cares about your subscription?

:worried:

it could also be but it’s not possible that in every apartment not only does this one arrive and pitch tents, it’s a matter of principle, will I be able to choose which apartment to look at if I pay? if i like your project i want to look at your project not that of others i don’t know who they are (isidor)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:fire:

Wow Eleanor :hot_face:

1 Like

:hot_face:

Is it hot in or is it just me oh wait it’s Eleanor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: she’s going to give me a heat stroke :fire:
Sweltering Heat Wave GIF

:yum:

2 Likes

Thanks John :crazy_face:
Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

1 Like