Demira & Myagi

Well anyway this couple is moving in and was waiting for participating for a long time. I’ve dropped them a mention about that case in shower, let’s give them another chance :wink:

Russia is a gigantic country with a lot of different ethnicity, from west to east or north to south. Race means nothing when we talk abt human! Only 1 human race! :heart: :handshake:

1 Like

I just pushed this question again and Kate’s saying his docs are ready and will be sent to HR tomorrow. Don’t hesitate to ping me if isn’t done tomorrow and I’ll try to find out the reason;)

I will make a new topic for Rinar & Tasar. This one stays open for Demira & Myagis return or can you already say the names of the place Demira & Myagi will live in @kaya ?

Damn i was going to ask that to. :yum: About D&M that is.

Here is new topic

Welcome to the Project Rinar & Tasar :handshake:

Change! I don’t like it. sad leave me alone GIF by Laff

you will get used to it its VHTV :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: they change more than the weather

Demira and Myagi will stay in new big house permanently, and I can see it being prepared for online from our side right now. Don’t know all the tenants as they are not mentioned in place name :innocent:

Okay so for now I only need to update the realm number :wink: Phew… :joy:

there you go we get new tenants in Rinar & Tasar and demira and Myagi will get a new apartment and stay on the project its a win win

1 Like

jabbs was in panic mode :rofl: :rofl:

It is one hell of a task to keep everythign up to date here I can tell you :joy: :joy:

i can believe i could not handle thank god we have you to sort it out :rofl:

1 Like

Stupid question but is the cat moving too @kaya?

Will nobody think of the Aldon!? :disappointed_relieved:

Mieloch? I guess so. He is Demiras cat

i think he will go with the leaving couple and move in with them Demira and Mygai

1 Like

I hope he’s not going back to the wicked witch of the west. :cry: