5Q4rNkP_d

6 Likes

6 Likes

9 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

The camouflaged lichen katydid.

8 Likes

Red Squirrels, no less, which is lovely to see. We have some small populations of these over here in the UK but the grey variety is the dominant species.

3 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Did she sing an emu to sleep? Too funny.
:+1: :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes and u know a emu is a crazy bird u cannot control, like an ostrich!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to be on the wrong side of an emu, or an ostrich.
:joy: :joy:

1 Like

I posted this video a good while ago, but I’ve since found some photos to give it a bit of context. After your post, Tavares, I think this is a good place to put them.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Time for the afternoon cuppa :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

7 Likes

Amazing Thank You GladNGrumpy

3 Likes

It puts me in mind of a series of old British television adverts for ‘PG Tips’ tea bags, with chimpanzees. Very well known over here and actually quite popular (the adverts AND the product).
Here is a link to some of them…

PG Tips chimps adverts - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pg+tips+chimps+adverts

I should point out incidentally, that the old adage that ALL Brits love tea is most defnitely NOT correct as some of us hate it with a passion! :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip, I’ll definitely check these videos out :smiley:

About that, it’s those sterotypes again. Like the Dutch and clogs and Germans and Lederhosen, or Norwegians and skiing for that matter. Personally I have not been skiing since Easter 1981, and I have no plans to do it ever again :joy: :joy: :joy:

Like the Norwegian author Jens Bjørneboe said, quoted off the top off my head and translated by me - “The greatest gift you get when you become an adult, is that you never have to go skiing again.”

2 Likes