So it’s OK to post about cats after all, on this page? :innocent:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just my little panther enjoying a rest.

Just my little panther enjoying a rest

5 Likes

6 Likes

I can’t believe I posted all of these in the wrong topic!!

Why’d you let me do that!
:crazy_face: :woozy_face: :smile_cat:

4 Likes

With all due respect, you seem to have done the same with your subsequent ones (all cat related)!!! :innocent:

1 Like

I didn’t see your heads up until I’d finished posting them all. I’ve moved them all to where they belong, but now the system won’t let me delete the ones in this topic.

It says I’ve performed the action too many times, and I have to wait 23 hours before I can delete anymore. Why should I have to wait to delete my own posts?

The same thing happens when I try to translate multiple posts, but when you have a half dozen or more posts one after the other that need translating, why do I need to wait to translate them?

It makes no sense to me. @kaya, I’m sorry to tag you, but could you please shed some light on these issues? Thank you very much.

2 Likes

A mountain lion counts as cat? :joy:

5 Likes

The mountain lion belongs to the big cats… :wink:

4 Likes

Well I thought that the other topic is only for domestic cats…

I mean I would not post content of a tiger there…

3 Likes

It’s for all cats, big, little, domestic or wild. If they’re a feline, Do You Love Cats is the right topic for them. I post big cats there a lot, including Pumas. Even small wild cats, like Pallas cats, are posted there.

2 Likes

Yes it does…because it is.

1 Like

:alarm_clock:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Are they scrambling the eggs before they lay them?
:crazy_face: :smiley:

5 Likes

I know you won’t have heard it but as you MIGHT imagine, there is a great music track accompanying the video, which gives it even more context (the idea of chickens dancing), than just the obvious visuals.

2 Likes