Crazy House

Esta es una gran casa con muchas personas nude house es una vergüenza en comparación a esta

1 Like

Wow, this is actually nice. big house with Suana & pool. the participants’ combination is good too, two couples, one single girl & one single guy. it could be very interesting. :wink:

1 Like

Good to see another house like this with multiple people living here instead of the same boring couples over and over.

Somebody can provide a good photo of the dog?

1 Like

So open places instead of opening hotels :grin: Lets scroll endless on right column to open cams

from the looks of the water… I hope they dont plan on swimming soon

simply put, the idea is always nice, but the reality is it wont last long,at least most of the tenants, you see the main factor is the $$ and how it will be splited… who does work more…who does nothing…who contribiutes in food and blah blah you got the idea, there is no place that had 2 or more couples that stayed long enough.

1 Like

There is the nightvision on. You can’t see the color there.

We tried names but it didn’t look nice and user-friendly: Emili & Stayls, Klara & Kartos, Dobby, Jasons

Big house nice group lets wait and see for some group action

Here is a name ''EVERYBODY IS GOING TO FUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT US HOUSE. :innocent:

Sorry but it’s reserved alias for Kazantip-house. :innocent:

Klara & Kartos I think:

1 Like

Still waiting for a good shot of the puppy…

1 Like

Dobby :rofl: just like the house elf from Harry Potter. :rofl:

Gonna give him a sock if we don’t like em?

It’s a flipping Cocker spaniel, a puppy and it will not sit still, hold on to your panties as I am trying :rofl:

1 Like

where is this place

So a guy I think?

GMT +2 goes from Finland down to Greece So it could be Romania, Slovania or countries in that area

1 Like