Crazy House

Looking at that place Kazantip House all of a sudden looks really interesting :joy: :joy:

and dare i say its better then nude house

Wonder why they call it Crazy House? Did not see anything crazy hot by now…

Well I know now that they obviously went for an intensive 3 month VHTV basics training before they arrived here. Look at how well they have slept all day, video games being used, phones being used and generally FUCK ALL entertainment. :crazy_face:

Right now 99% of all houses are better than Nude house :joy:

2 Likes

The call it CRAZY HOUSE for one reason only, they are there to drive the viewers crazy and not the good crazy

When I will ever open a apartment I will call it Ghost House. Keeps expectations low and surprises are possible :joy:

And have sex under the sheets. :laughing:

This stupid names never should have been allowed

Also places with 30 cams shouldn’t be allowed when they don’t have a scroll function on the cam list making it quite painful all the navigation. Besides the hall cams should be placed near the divisions in the same floor

I think that is an idea which can be easily realized and will help a lot. Good thinking. Can you make it happen @kaya :hugs: :wink: ?

well there was sex on the 1st night thats a good start ,hopefully this house will be here for a long time with other people coming in when someone leaves

I hope that too. Would be a shame losing the location only when participants leave.

Das habe ich auch schon mal bemängelt und erhielt von einem User den Rat, mir einen größeren Bildschirm zuzulegen… :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

So we know who the two couples are, Jason also has a girlfriend (?) and unfortunately Dobby is a guy :grin: and there is a cute guest girl who sleeps in the LR .

Besides “Emili & Stayls” not sure about the rest… Jason could be the one that had sex or the guy that slept there after. Another girl was this afternoon picking stuff from the closet at “Klara & Karlos” bedroom

It’s just a big mess. Even their opening tweet is a bunch of people with halloween costumes lol

oh wait, there is a totally different guy who has slept in Jason’s room ( who could be Jason ) so that means the couple who fucked in that room could also be guests. :woozy_face:

Yeah, it’s a bit confusing. but looks like the main residents are suppose to be two couples and two guys (?) :thinking:

Ich wäre dafür, dass die Teilnehmer Namensschilder tragen müssen, damit wir sie besser auseinanderhalten können :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Oh so it’s him Jason…

Like this but as an hat