Cooper & Charlize

He would have kept and laughing if she hadn’t intervened and taken care of her. He laughs at her more or less …

2 Likes

hes gone in a mood again they need to cut back on the _____ the two girls the other night they got the one p________t and same s__t today

why cooper is screaming like a crazy in the loggia?

Fucking a totally p________t girl? Disgusting… :man_facepalming:

treatment is necessary, a dangerous personality

2 Likes

I think the support should cut the feed from them. And i dont think a fine is enough. Its the most active appartment but this behavious should be accepted by no one

I have done a ticket. Too much violence in the loggia. Charlize is scared as hell

1 Like

Yes I will do a ticket. You make one as well

1 Like

4 Likes

i alrady have from the bathroom incident

2 Likes

That cooper guy is a big idiot and should be expelled

1 Like

Such a psycopatich

1 Like

Is this the first time that cooper has behaved like this?

1 Like

No… he did it before. This guy needs to be arrested

who gets turned on by fucking a _____ girl whos crying in a bathroom lol the fuck is this s__t

Los sacaron del aire

Offline finally

1 Like

i dont think cooper should show up again at vh. If charlize want to keep the appartment by herself only

2 Likes

The girl was more than _____. I happened to jump into the bathroom and saw that she was being fucked.

When the second boy wanted to fuck, I just heard no several times. Since I’m not a premium user, I can’t say if she didn’t want the first one either.

Definitivamente cooper con a_____l se transforma en otra persona, y su novia no es la gran ayuda ella lo m____ta y el se pone más agresivo, lo vi salir del baño normal y ella se los llevó a empujones y le dijo algo luego de eso cooper se puso así. No es justificación pero aquí deben de dejar el a_____l.