Cook & Delicious Food on Realms

@Ubaldo_Bo
Se me hace agua la boca con estos dos platos :drooling_face:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Ryry

5 Likes

Is there an English version of that video I wonder? I could only work out a few of the more obvious ingredients.

the ingredients from the first video:
Cottage cheese -500g.
Egg - 1 pc.
Sugar - 1 tbsp.
Semolina -2-3 tbsp.
Salt - to taste
Vanillin - optional

I also found a non-Russian version

the subtitles should help you with the rest.
otherwise search for ‘pan fried cheesecake’

2 Likes

Alecia

6 Likes

Thank you for your reply and for the additional information. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Martha enjoying a simple meal and a pint…of tea.

6 Likes

Mmmmm. Going to try them, but with my homemade (mexican) chorizo in place of the apple and sweet smoked paprika in place of the sugar

1 Like

Yes, they look lovely but not sure I would make a fruit version either (well certainly not using apples and pears anyway). I think a savoury version would suit me better.

1 Like

The great thing about recipes: they are versatile. Although I find it hard to imagine using a sausage as dominant as chorizo ​​here… a little less hearty for the first attempt would perhaps be better. After all, a cheesecake should still be a cake.
If you swap two more ingredients, you’ll quickly have a tortilla or Omelett and no longer a cheesecake :wink:

1 Like

I’d probably just put a mixture of cheeses in it. I can imagine that being delicious!

The problem with syrnyky (what we call it) is getting a good structure, so for the first time I wouldn’t recommend you adding chorizo, fruits or whatever. Below is my mom’s recipe of syrnyky =)

Ingredients:

• 1 pack of cottage cheese
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • Plenty of vanilla sugar
  • 1/2 cup flour (plus extra for rolling)

Instructions:

1. Mix the cottage cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla sugar with a mixer.
  2. Add the flour and mix again.
  3. Flour your hands, grab mixture with a spoon (make sure it’s covered with flour too), and roll it into a ball.
  4. Flatten the ball into a patty by slapping it lightly between your hands. Make sure to get all the syrnyky ready (place them on a floured cutting board) and then put them on a pan all together (form them quickly, or they may start losing shape :melting_face: )
6 Likes

Point taken. But the chorizo I make is much less hearty than the traditional Spanish (also it is not cured)

Texture would be totally different

Hello Kaya. :hugs:

Thank you for sharing the recipe. Quite honestly, it makes me want to try them even more! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Carolyn

6 Likes

Alecia

5 Likes

Trisha&Klaus
#Timelapse
ribs and spaghetti

5 Likes

Lois&March
Chickenwings with Rice as #Timelapse

6 Likes