Consecutive post limit now 2 instead of 5

we are in 2024 of course I donā€™t want to have discussions letā€™s have fun and fuck 2023ā€¦ :hugs: :wink:

3 Likes

We leave 2023 and opens up new opportunities in 2024. Let us all celebrate that in style. :hugs: :hugs:

3 Likes

Not at all, as far as Iā€™m concerned.

Maybe thatā€™s just me. I donā€™t like to take useless, wasteful actions.

But, we do get notifications all over the place concerning all the topics we have an interest in.

3 Likes

LOL!! You can be so funny sometimes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Have you again changed the forum posting limit? I have noticed in the last few days forum users spam posting againā€¦, 3-4+ posts in a row. Things have been so pleasant since you made your initial changes. Why go back to how things were beforeā€¦ :pensive:

Yes, up to 4 posts

6 Likes

If you look at Logan and Elice topic 2 days ago they announced that they changed it to 2 to 4 :slightly_smiling_face: if this helps :hugs:

3 Likes

Itā€™s time for unpleasant times then

1 Like

Itā€™s your forum. If you enjoy spam over quality. Thatā€™s up to you my friend. :hugs:

spam GIF

2 Likes

2 Likes

That is basically a good decision I think. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

In any case, I donā€™t think any one to taking advantage of the privilege of 4 consecutive posts without having posting quality images, those who post images are almost the same members

3 Likes

Well, most of the images are certainly not from me. I very seldomly post pictures like that in here at all. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Always great when announcements for the entire forum are hidden away in a random topic

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised you hadnā€™t seen it :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t an announcement whatsoever, right

1 Like