Cinderella, Kerri

Is Cinderella using toilet paper as a sanitary pad? :roll_of_toilet_paper: :drop_of_b___d: :briefs:

If I am not mistaken, this is a good sign for some. Because the screenshot on her phone looks suspiciously like one of those “how to convince/teach your wife to become a hot wife” videos.

Cuckold lovers will know what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Cinderella is already giving out double handjob so she’s a quarter of the way there.

1 Like

Не отмывается, а эта чернота от кроссовок они красятся

Yp, I did see that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe she’s into some hotgirl stuff.

Of course, I could be wrong, as I say, that recording is extremely familiar to me. But I may have completely missed the truth.

На телефоне вообще шло видео топ 10 страшных исчезновений людей😅

Нет, это прокладка :sweat_smile:

Damn, I was hoping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Up close and personal with Isidor’s nipples :crazy_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Kdy pojede nová kamera?

Why would you masturbate to that?!?! :flushed: :scream:

Correct, NOT a Dolphin at all.

Note the vertical tale (horizonal on all dolphin species), the pelvic and anal fins (present on sharks - and other fish - absent on a dolphin and thus denoting the difference between a fish and a sea mammal) the gills (absent on a dolphin)…oh and the teeth, that one does not need an explanation! :shark: :slight_smile: :dolphin:

Sorry David, maybe i am misunderstanding something, i suppose that you actually meant NOT a dolphin at all ? :thinking:

Indeed I did.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Nice hand placement by Isidor, although I suspect that might not have been the sole intention of your post. Good to see it anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

isidor, xavier left out maybe a store run.

Always glad to see Kerri.

1 Like