Cinderella, Kerri

A picture is worth a thousand words they say…

2 Likes

izidor fuck

Kerri sucking Isidor was priceless as was Cinderella being on hand to ensure that Isidor did not enjoy it too much lol. Also her wanking of Josema breaks the ice for future visits.

2 Likes

het is hier heel stil geworden :melting_face:
eindelijk rust na drukke nacht :melting_face:

strange case offline and there is still Gornia…

1 Like

War echt eine geile Nacht, hat Spaß gemacht zu zuschauen. Das Mädels-Trio macht Appetit für die Zukunft

Pour moi, seulement :sujet + verbe + compliment.

VHTV don’t rent any apartments. That’s up to participants or their manager. VHTV basically buy the content streamed through the site. Subscription to VHTV is for full access to those streams. essentially VHTV is just a broker same as any TV station. There’s a code of conduct and certain requirements, but what we see is down to the participants and managers. In a sense, VHTV is simply a viewing portal.

1 Like

I’m sorry for Cindarella who is a good person but the way they are behaving I hope they give them a nice fine

What happened?

for the behavior they’ve been having for a while. of time, compared to Cindarella, a monument should be made for other people who deserve to leave the project

They haven’t done anything to deserve a fine AFAIK.

1 Like

Although it is not a sentence he is not wrong. Isidor does fuck. Quite a lot actually. :sweat_smile:

I don’t think he is a fan of the BDSM style behavior Isidor & Cinderella have been experimenting with. C_____g, spitting, rough sex, etc…

Yes maybe next Isidor & Josema will take Cinderella to a romantic visit of the Eiffel Tower. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Всем привет, у нас сломался один из элементов оборудования, а именно switch , мы ждали пока нам привезут новый и Флора помогла с этим, теперь мы снова с вами :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

nothing to see .
Still offline :wink:

1 Like

did something serious happen?

2 Likes

No Andre, absolutely nothing happened.