Cinderella, Kerri

Looks like Kerri keeps looking for me :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am here beautiful, don’t you worry :hugs: :blush: :innocent:

:two_hearts:

8 Likes

Yeah a look of pure disgust :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Moment of pure orgasm 12:23:00 cam 6. Another good social gathering imho.

Looks as if Josem may have got bored.

1 Like

Cinderella must take this weeks 1st prize for loudest fake squeals during sex, I woudn’t want to live next door to those two I pity the people living in the flats above and below them it must be awful.

:heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: beautiful couple

4 Likes

Так же хотим сказать за ранее. Не кто не кого не насилует, отталкиваю я Исидора перед тем, как начинаю кончать. У нас все отлично и каждому из нас все нравиться. Так что беспокоиться не о чем.

4 Likes

Well if you ever really pleased a woman you could tell those are not “fake” Orgasms. Those are true emotional screams. Some women have no control of their bodies when they receive an Orgasm. And as I mentioned in a previous posting after we saw Cinderell have an extreme orgasm… God Bless Cinderella - she is one of the rare women that does have extreme( and sometimes painful) O’s…

1 Like

It would be awesome if @Cinderella orgasm followed by female ejaculation or squirting.

1 Like

Yes very hot! I hope Cinderella
will squirt into Isidor’s face and then lick it off. :fire: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:

Apartment offline.

Bad news indeed. To be fair it is not commonplace.

An attractive lady but I did not see much of her. Apologies for delayed response.

They are without electricity.

Superior Russian technology showing again :joy:

1 Like

They have used the day to go for a walk. Isidor is training his English :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Hope electricity back soon.

5 Likes

I have always enjoyed listening to our guys (any of them) making an effort to speak English.

Hearing this from Isidor is great so thank you for sharing the video clip with us and thank you Isidor for speaking to us and making yourself perfectly understood.

Still no electricity :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like