Cinderella, Kerri

What do you know about the party or is it just an (not entirely unjustified) assumption.

I did wonder that, myself actually.

2 Likes

Today is Jenya’s Birthday and he announced that tonight will be a Birthday party with loads of guests (Isidor & Cinderella included)

You will see my post if you check his Topic

Ah yes…I had forgotten about that. Thank you for reminding me. I must go and wish him many happy returns of the day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to have something to look forward to. Wish I could spend more time on Vh.

Xavier and Harmony showed up, maybe they are not going to the Jenya’s party anymore?

2 Likes

That is what I am thinking. See the bottles on the table.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right, it was what made me consider that there was a change in plans

Or maybe they came here to keep the views coming while they gone to the party?

Welcome aboard @Josem. I am assuming you are the newly named ‘Josema’ guest? If not, please disa___e me.

The table at Jenya is positively groaning with goodies so it is perhaps unlikely that out trio will not be attending. Having said that I suppose each apartment is competing with the others for clicks. We shall see.

EDIT Have since discovered from jabs that Jenya is a farewell party. Here’s hoping Vlad has not got anything to do with it.

Yes, i have just seen it now. Quite sad.

Not sure who is Vlad?

Think well beyond the project ( and the colours of your avatar) and you will realise who he means.

Commandant Putin?

Just realised now

I was wondering why Toriana suddenly got her own realm a few days ago.

Wer sitzt da ganz im Verborgenen. Nur ab und zu der Scheitel zu sehen. Der Mimik von Cinderella nach zu schließen müsste es Kerri sein, stimmt’s?

It is. Only just spotted her myself.

I hate that spot where Kerri stays now. We never see who it is or what is happening there

At least we know it’s Kerri sitting there

1 Like

Вы правы, да это я

2 Likes

добро пожаловать, Josema :heart:

5 Likes