Cinderella, Kerri

Раунд: Золушка 28, Исидор 1😅

4 Likes

Why would Isidore have taken passport photos 20:36:00 cam 7? It was not so long ago that Artem renewed his passport.

1 Like

Oh wow, i wouldn’t have guessed that :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

lol what kind of metric is she coming up with for these calculations??

The Cat did it. cat

4 Likes

Kerri is very good at managing the cameras, but I think she should put her pussy first!

1 Like

Would he actually stick around and be a f____r? He may have kids he doesn’t even know about. He doesn’t seem to show any signs of wanting to settle down. Just a thought. I could be wrong.

1 Like

16:25:14

4 Likes

16:37:07

4 Likes

Cinderella and Kerri from 2 different angles :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Well done for quoting timeline.

2 Likes

Cinderella has a bruise on her left thigh. Maybe a fall.

1 Like

Yes now anyone can find it everyone when doing this zooms in and the time gets removed so finding it can be very hard.

1 Like

We were told by Cinderella about 18 months ago that Isidor was applying for a passport. This suggests Isidor is now applying for something else - maybe a travel visa?

I am quite sure that Cinderella wasn’t on Vhtv 18 months ago…

The sheriff invite himself, someday I’d love to know what the hell he’s doing here.
Better not. :joy:

He told Xavier in a conversation last week that he was going to the passport office on Thursday to get a Passport and an Exit Visa. He also said that he had all the relevant paperwork required. I understood that they were planning a business venture together.

Interesting. Thanks very much. My guess is that he updates Cinderella at 20:44:10 cam 13.

1 Like

Can anyone read the sign in the bathroom. Probably something like ‘clean the bath afterwards.’

1 Like

I counted 8 months since Cinderella arrived on VHTV according to this :point_down:

1 Like