Cinderella, Kerri

They really look cute together don’t they? I think Ben is starting to change his bad boy ways with the help of Kerri’s love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I believe if I remember correctly, she said they’re just friends and I say I would love to have a friend like that. Lol.

1 Like

Everyone starts out ”just friends”. Then before you know it there’s weddings bells and a baby one the way.

1 Like

Lol the way he beat up that pussy now hope he don’t slip up and instead of him taking back shots because of all that unprotected sex that they’re doing lol

1 Like

Well that’s how Queen ended up in her current situation. Most likely Wayne is the f____r, but the way she likes to share her love it could very well be Ben’s.

lol you might want to reword that because you know some of the queens fans are not going like you saying that about there queen lol

1 Like

Why would I? If I did I wouldn’t be telling the truth. Queen used to really enjoy fucking Ben. Just like Kerri is enjoying his dick now. If we are lucky we will get to see Queen & Kerri enjoy Ben’s dick together!

1 Like

I hear what you’re saying, but for the Queen supporters lol and the Wayne supporters they’re not going to like you suggesting that it could be Wayne’s or beams that part right there is what I mean lol

1 Like

That recently been used? Missed it again and no clips. Damm (trust me, I would have Premium if I could! lol)

1 Like

Exactly, hang lots of colorful lights over the bed. Then we can no longer see the misery in too much detail… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Kerri is obviously thinking about this sight… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why is he wearing diapers? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don’t think I want to know… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ups… You’ve got me again… :blush: :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

nice to see you still watching this apartment and posting a beautiful screenshot of kerri after saying this yesterday :hugs:

1 Like

I felt the same way this afternoon.

1 Like

4 Likes

I hope Wayne and Queen checked with Maury Povich about that!

2 Likes

3 Likes