Cinderella, Kerri

Kerri has a lot of moments saved in the the Pooping Girls topic. I think someone is seeing them.

I don’t like to see Kerri cry she’s a beautiful woman :hugs:
:heart: U Kerri

1 Like

So only ugly women are allowed to cry?? :thinking:

none of the girls should need to cry!

2 Likes

Вы часто плачете от запора?:nerd_face:

Never said that. Maybe she wants to cry.

1 Like

Not often, but from what you have done to the toilet in the past. Tears would not be unexpected.

Так мило, что вы переживаете на этот счет! Не каждый человек будет так заинтересован в делах туалета. Но поверьте, для меня это не повод для грусти :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I was worried for the toilet too. :toilet: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ХВХАХАХАХАХАХАХАХ)
Тебе посоветовать ужастик?:smirk:

Why, to scare the :poop: out of her?

:revolving_hearts:

Let’s hope there will be threesome soon. A good orgasm will help heal the pain of Kerri’s upset stomach.

Preferably on Vhtv

:laughing:

Kerri all this time she is the quietest girl on VHTV the most beautiful physically and mentally Why she has to be hurt … the world is unfair but in the future all good things will come for her… it’s just a test that will make her stronger!!

1 Like

Exactly, that is why Kerri needs to have an orgasm. It will help to heal her pain. I believe her good friends Cinderella & Isidor will be happy to give her such a beautiful gift.

I think Kerri is very smart and even though that we recommend we don’t agree with our imagination, Let her to choose what she likes and do what she likes at the right time…I think we say it as a joke to make her laugh anyway…

1 Like

No this is no joke. I am worried about the pain she is in and the pain she has given to the toilet. I do want to watch her or the toilet suffer anymore. That is why I recommend to her the healing properties of physical touch.

Ich habe einen ganz anderen persönlichen Eindruck. Der größte Liebhaber (GL) auf VHTV arbeitet suksessive daran Kerri aus dem Reich zu drücken. Zuerst erobert er sich sein erficktes Platzrecht im Doppelbett zurück. Kerri begnügt sich mit der Couch. Nun schleppt der GL haufenweise Kerle in die Wohnung und macht den Platz enger, auch auf der Couch. Zuerst pennt Jennya da, dann Kenton und Kerri rutscht immer weiter in die Ecke. Gestern abend der Gipfel der Frechheit, er schleppt ein neues Mädchen her. Als Cinderella Stress macht, was ich verstehe, holt er Kenton wieder, damit der sich um die Neue kümmert. So, nun ist auch die Couch komplett belegt und für Kerri bleibt nur noch das Fußende des Bettes wie für einen Hund. Wie deprimierend muß das sein. Ich denke für mich, dass dies der Hauptgrund für Kerris Weinen war, weil sie ganz klar die Zusammenhänge erkennt und sie tut mir von Herzen leid. Wie eingangs gesagt, dies ist meine ganz persönliche Wahrnehmung.

5 Likes

:scream:

1 Like