Cinderella, Kerri

some people come and go. Others come and you can’t get rid of them

Does he get paid for it? Or does this fall under “friendship service”? :thinking:

For Cinderella’s finances, I hope she doesn’t have to rent him… :grin:

2 Likes

In German you would say he is “paid” in kind/fun :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

The “service” brings her money…

3 Likes

After all the near hysteria that followed Isidor’s original transgression. I am a little surprised that his apparent return has attracted so little comment. I guess we need to get used to a ‘business’ type relationship.

Sorry, but I won’t get used to this. The only reason that still drives me here is Aya, because she’s just cute and I like watching cats.
But I prefer to do that when Isidor isn’t there.

2 Likes

Warum überrascht Sie das? Auch ich wollte ursprünglich kein Wort mehr über dieses Paar verlieren und es erfüllt mich mit einer Genugtuung wie wenige Forumsmitglieder sich bisher dafür interessieren.
Ich clicke nur noch hierher weil ich sehen möchte wie es Kerri und Aya geht

True. I completely forgot about Kerri. She really deserves something better. :heart:

Jenya visiting. Tried to get off with Cinderella once.

That’s the only right way. If you like what you see and you like the participants in the apartment, watch and the participants get money. If you don’t like what’s happening there, stay away from the apartment or just stop by for a moment. It is paid according to the number of viewers.

Agreed but your recommendation might cause a dilemma for @Morchi and @Kennith as the cats are unlikely to get paid.

1 Like

Well, the little cat gets food… and hopefully Kerri doesn’t just do it for the place to s___p. :wink:

The people who donated extra money after Isidor was out because they hoped/believed he wouldn’t benefit from it are a bit unlucky. The payment in the apartment is not quite as clear/transparent.

As you would say, Isidor is paid in ‘fun.’

Nice to see a familiar visitor with Isidor…

3 Likes

Both sofa surfers now I suspect.