Cinderella, Kerri

hhhmmmm lekker wentelteefjes .
maar hoe heet dat bij jullie ?

4 Likes

It’s is called grenki or Гренки.

Hello guys, is Aya still too young? I never see them play

8 Likes

Both Isidor and Cinderella absent from VH at the same time. Hmmmm.

They are getting married in Vegas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So now they fuck off cam instead of on cam. I hope everyone is happy with themselves! :triumph:

did you do a ticket ? :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No, I’ll save that for jabba. :see_no_evil: :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face:

You hope everyone else is happy?? They brought this on themselves with Mr perfect lover and she saying that they are done and it took him a week to move out and the hole time they were still fucking and he still comes and goes unannounced as he pleases lol I am sorry but how is this our blame??

Sarcasm isn’t your strong point is it… I don’t care about their lies. I want them to fuck on cam!

lol you’re sarcasm wasn’t that good and what you want doesn’t really matter because like you said it’s there lives

Oh really, then explain why Bluewinner & arely163210 thought my comment was funny?

Reason is because we are not all alike if we were the same then the world would be boring besides that you yourself have given me thumbs down on somethings that I have said but I never called you slow

Da bist du einfach zum falschen Zeitpunkt da gewesen. Aya ruht sich gerade aus vom vielen rumtoben. Macht wirklich Spass zu zu schauen

Cinderella & Isidor = soap opera. They were probably absent because they were reading and rehearsing the next script. This will probably be on VHTV at the weekend. STAY TUNED!!!

Kerri and Aya :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wat zijn dit mooie rozen :rofl:
En dit water moet ook al heerlijk ruiken , als er nog water in zit tenminste :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

well, now it’s an “autumnal” bouquet… :joy:

Poor old Kerri must be feeling lonely.