Cinderella, Kerri

Исидор это пройденный этап в жизни. Получилось то что получилось. То что происходит меня не касается уже давно :sweat_smile: Мы разошлись на спокойной ноте

3 Likes

I hope this is true (not like last time) and you never go back to this idiot! You deserve all the best! Isidor is the worst thing that currently exists on VH along with Lely.

1 Like

Isidor & Dennis could take turns fucking Cinderella. A competition to see who the true #1 VHTV lover is!

that title belongs to elon :joy:

plus a long history of other guys from the past :joy:

You want to see Elon fuck Isidor, Dennis & Cinderella at the same time!?!? Oh my! :flushed: :astonished: :exploding_head:

om alles eens op een rij te zetten :rofl:

what happen just got home?

Из за ремонтов в нашем доме, у нас отключают свет. По этой причине мы на данный момент не онлайн :pleading_face:

2 Likes

i hope everything is alright i wish i could help :heart:

Ik geloof je :rofl: :rofl:

That wouldn’t be fair… after Elon they don’t want Dennis or Isidor anymore… :joy:

Pity for the Cinderella explanation, I was looking forward to reading all the possible conspiracy theories…

But…maybe she’s lying? :thinking:

:hushed:

Now you’re slightly angry… :thinking:

Statements and results may change over time…long live the “alternative facts”

Well it was obvious that nothing would be happen at all with the two guys. Place is as dead as a dodo

1 Like

Leider richtig, bevor sich Cinderella nicht wirklich von I. gelöst hat und auch rausgeschmissen hat, solange passiert hier nichts. Zeitverschwendung

I won’t tell her what to do. It is her decision. But I agree Isidor is a big waste of time.

1 Like

Ich würde mal sagen, wenn es Drama wie bei A&A geben würde … dann hätte man noch Zuschauer … So kommen Gäste und man weiß das nicht passiert.

Wenn Isidor kommt, gibt es in der Regel kurzen lieblosen Sex. … Für VHTV-Verhältnisse auch nicht spannend.

Who you mean?

Aderyn_Aylin

I don’t think Cinderella lies. She is one of the few participants with ethical standards not unlike Nina of Nina and Alan.

EDIT Reply intended for @Handsdown