Cinderella, Kerri

A shower with spies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

who is the other girl ?

I am not sure if she was added to the Wiki as Kerri, she was at Inga a week ago.

Cinderella :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Master Chef Cinderella :heart_eyes:

:heart:

6 Likes

Cinderella is not only beautiful and the mega woman on vhtv, she is also a good cook and housewife. As I have already emphasized, Isidor can only be envied because of this dream woman. I hope he doesn’t do anything stupid. He won’t find anything like Cinderella anytime soon. She is the null plus ultra in everything.

4 Likes

Considering Cinderella was sick prior to this performance (hopefully not morning sickness) this just goes to show what a trouper she is 04:08:15 - 10.

1 Like

I fully agree with every single word you wrote :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

Luckily there’s Lyla and Wayne, this apartment here is dead to me. Too bad I adored Cinderella so much.

i have to admit stroking that girl leg is indicating , what his next motive is and he basically flirting

Stunning :heart:

Es scheint aber, dass Cinderella sich nicht wehrt und Isidor praktisch ein ok gibt

Ich habe sie immer geschätzt und verehrt aber wie kann man so dumm und naiv sein. Sie tut mir so leid auf einen solchen Trottel reingefallen zu sein.

DUDE,You need to chill out a little, Isidor is just doing his job, and Cinderella knows that, If she was not willing to accept the situation, then she would not have joined the project or could leave whenever she wants to!

Mir haben Aphrodite und Trisha und Inga schon leid getan, das heißt er scheint schon ein Frauenversteher zu sein, warum soll es bei Cinderella anders sein

Guys, Cinderella is literally next room, lol

1 Like