Cinderella, Kerri

welcome aya :smiley:

3 Likes

isidor hat schon mehrere frauen im stich gelassen flora trisha und jezt cindarella er wird bald wiedere eine andere frau unglĂźcklich machen

Flora and Isidore, I somehow missed that?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :joy:

The new cute little kitten is a great little climber! It decided to scale the couch in the absence of it’s 2 mummies (there really should be a daddy there as well but I am not going launch into a rant about that -yet) …

3 Likes

I should add that sadly it didn’t quite succeed on this occasion. Better luck next time, sweet little one.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

Who’s h___otizing whom? :thinking:

Interesting how, in the absence of a_____l and labile persons, a completely different atmosphere prevails in an apartment, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Couple saved by separation…

I’m just afraid that for some forum participants this is too much harmony and joy …

They will come into their own, no worries. Cinderella has her “wild” moments too. You just have to give her a little time.

1 Like

But little Aya can already jump from the floor onto the sofa. The climbing action is probably the curiosity to see if she can make it… :laughing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Aya had me sweating a little yesterday,

I was sure that she was going to try jumping from the couch over to the shelf under the TV, but then changed her mind.

Wiggle it Cinderella :heart_eyes:

Well Dennis is there.

I hope Cindrella doesn’t settle for number 2… :crazy_face:

I’m betting she will.

For Dennis, all are number “nothing”.

Payback time ? :thinking: :crazy_face: