Cinderella, Kerri

3 Likes

As soon as I saw this, it reminded me of a rather cute gif…

Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Smakelijk eten Cinderella en Isidor :melting_face:
(hopelijk vergeet je mij niet roze haai )

4 Likes

Рад что мои футболки тебе понравились )

1 Золушки вторая моя, недавно они пришли по почте
Одну я подарил ,Золушке )

1 Like

Oops, i didn’t knew that. Thanks for letting me know. Nice T-shirts by the way :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Your T shirts look awesome :metal:

1 Like

Last I checked… the camera you’re referring to is labeled “Kitchen” and the view of the Kitchen is never blocked. Anything else that you do see should considered a bonus. Enjoy your free view.

1 Like

Glad someone finally mentioned something about that.

1 Like

Yummy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Their door. Their rules. Suggest we move on.

1 Like

actually they can’t use the door to block a cam on purpose

2 Likes

Well said :100:

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

3 Likes

Вы правы, мы могли бы так использовать дверь. Но мне удобно когда она открыта, так как часто хожу в комнату за чем то что мне нужно или вещи вешать. А постоянно открывать и закрывать мне не удобно

4 Likes

Это еще не все :sweat_smile::hugs:

1 Like

you could and already did the other night when isidor opened the door as wide as possible (when the door was already open) to block the free cam from seeing even a glimpse of the living room and kaya got involved.

Agree, the food looks yummy too :blush: :innocent: :hugs:

3 Likes

You agreed the other day after kaya linked the footage that they deliberately blocked the free cam, then you also agreed a possible solution is them keeping the door shut but now all of a sudden you changed your mind. You really are…

‘Bikeshedding’, also known as Parkinson’s law of triviality, describes our tendency to devote a disproportionate amount of time to menial and trivial matters while leaving important matters unattended.

Yet you decided to get involved and suggested they take the door of the hinges. (even i would not go that far)