Cinderella, Kerri

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Poor guy got stuck in the bathroom!

2 Likes

Пора некоторым понять, что мы просто радуемся жизни. Если вам доставляет удовольствие предполагать на форуме то, что все наиграно или есть сценарии или какие то глупые правила которые должны нас как то сковывать, то это печально, ведь наслаждаться просмотром жизни ваших любимых участников и проживание с ними веселых, забавных, смешных, грустных, трудных и многих ситуаций, я считаю куда приятнее чем во всем искать подвох.

8 Likes

So when you were on the phone with Fox earlier and you referred to the new guest girl in your realm as “work”. How exactly would you explain that?

:flushed: :hushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We aren’t dumb. So maybe if you stopped treating us like we are you would get more positive responses from the veiwers that watch you. :wink: :hugs: :kissing_closed_eyes:

why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

1 Like

@Cinderella, handjobs to 5 different guys in less than 24 hours. What a splendid accomplishment! With talent like yours you should consider opening up your own massage parlor. You have the skills to have a very lucrative small business. :money_mouth_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

You are possibly right. However with reference to your post in Harmony’s topic, it might also be beneficial for you to refrain from negative thinking and posts.

He is constantly talking out of both sides of his mouth. I really think him aggressively commenting on the forum is only doing himself and the people he associates with a disservice. Oftentimes less is more. I think things would go a lot better for him if he spent a little less time commenting on the forum.

I’m not saying that’s the case, but sometimes it gives me the impression of strategic behavior.

Maybe I’m wrong, but I believe that misunderstandings have often arisen in advance. The translation from Russian to English is sometimes catastrophic.

Yes absolutely. Maybe this is also a good advice for us forum members? :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

Verschiet niet , maar daar ben ik het nu eens volledig mee eens

Ein kleiner Hinweis: wenn ich russisch mit der untensehenden Weltkugel übersetzen möchte, erhalte ich teilweise nicht verständliche Sätze ohne Sinn. Ganz anderes sinnvolles Ergebnis erhalte ich wenn ich mit google translate übersetze

1 Like

Die KI ist zwar schon recht gut, aber eben nicht perfekt.
DeepL ist mit am besten neben google. Das Forum nutzt meines Wissens M$.

Wie kann ich KI verwirren/ausschalten … lange Sätze mit doppelter Verneinung,
Umgangssprache oder Redewendungen können schnell böse enden …

Meine bevorzugten Übersetzungsprogramme sind Google und Deepl.
Meistens liefern sie identische oder sehr ähnliche Ergebnisse. Vorteil bei Deepl ist, dass oftmals für einzelne Worte oder Sätze Alternativen angeboten werden, die der Übersetzung letztlich einen anderen Sinn geben.

Aber eine 100%ige Sicherheit für eine korrekte Übersetzung liefert keines der Programme.
Die Globus-Übersetzung ist dabei die schlechteste Wahl, obwohl sie in seltenen Fällen tatsächlich die sinnvollste Übersetzung liefert.

wHaT tHe AcTuAl FuCk!? They barelly find and grab it. A man with a clit. :joy: :joy:

Screenshot_14

Screenshot_17

Didn’t know you know their language :roll_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

Totally correct with both comments about him. There you go, i said it, i must be really sick today…

…or desperate. :laughing: :wink:

No, not at all. He’s just simply right