Cinderella, Kerri

It looks like they both wanted to laugh a lot at that moment and also look happy. I don’t see who is sad here. I’m just happy why not Xavier is a good boy

if thats Cinderella then why is she not in the bedroom :thinking:

gif (2)

Aya’s tail… :grin:

1 Like

It’s Kerri. Not Cinderella.

1 Like

The other girl that was next to them

I think she’s called Blue. Take a look at the wiki - Significant Guests

2 Likes

Weird… The guy put a condom but didn’t take a shower

Don’t get shocked: Now without rubber under the shower. :grin:

3 Likes

Sorry Young And Restless GIF by CBS

If last time she told him no why come back and why is he trying so hard? That’s what I don’t get you, Got, Thick, beautiful girl at your house or your apartment and you still trying to get over there…………………… makes no sense

maybe he really wants to be cucked :thinking::joy:

It is the right thing to happen, the successive visits to Cinderella, disinterest in being with Fox is most likely. He spends more time here than with Fox

Well, Kerri needs to pay her share of the rent and keep the couple/non-couple happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

A nice change of view @David

1 Like

I looked back a little on the timeline.
And I wonder how long Cinderella will let Isidor make her unhappy?
Now I have no problem with it, it is Cinderella’s life, and if Cinderella is happy with that etc…

You’re wrong … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Cinderella has always assured him how happy she is … if he helps for a short time, she pays him with sex right afterwards, regardless of whether she perhaps had a stomach ache beforehand …

Akkoord :wink:

It would be no different for me: Even if I’m ill - sex is always possible. :grin:
I even believe that sex has a healing effect.

1 Like

Well, even though they didn’t fuck, it was still hot as hell. They have chemistry more than what him and Fox have and I believe if that other girl wouldn’t have been there sleeping, they probably would’ve been fucking because when he came back in their butt ass naked, she kind of gestured over at the girl sleep like that’s why they can’t go no further because that girl is there and she wasn’t gonna fuck in front of that girl but if he still there tonight and they play like they did today cause she kissed them hugged them held them. She did all that I think she gonna let them fuck friend or no friend or friend I wish I had a friend like that. Lol.

I rather think it’s a lot for the viewers to hope for … maybe Xavier also hopes for more and thinks he can fumble everywhere …

I think Kerri sees him as a friend at most and not as a sex partner …

If Xavier was honest with himself, he is attached to Harmony and would love to be with her …