I could lick her ass all day long :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Don’t you think Kerri looks like a younger Rachel Weisz

Yes and Bianca Jagger.

True…

grafik

grafik

3 Likes

Well, it doesn’t look like she’s going to be having any sex on here anymore. Unless Dennis comes over and even then that might not be plausible considering that one of the people on this form said that they can understand her language or should I say their language, and she said, I think, when Xavier was there, she had a boyfriend. Outside of the project, so unless she decides to do anything with a girl, this may be all that we get from her

1 Like

and what is your problem now? :thinking:

1 Like

Some viewers simply can not accept the fact that they don’t own the participants!

Never said I had a problem lol and by the way You said the statement is like I always have a problem. Would I like to see her intimate with a guy on here? Yes, but have I complained that she has not?? No, I don’t believe I have

And is this statement meant for me because I never asked or never said anything about wanting to own anybody or even made any type of comment stating that, so please clarify that

1 Like

I cannot say that I know much about your attitude, but it seems as though many subscribers fail to see the difference between VHTV and the humans that are shown on camera!

We pay VHTV to access the camera feeds.
VHTV pays the participants to live in front of the cameras,
The participants make their own choices about what to do,
I am sure they are aware that sex draws more viewers, and therefore money, but it’s their decision about weather they want to do that!

2 Likes

OK but again I never said anything about wanting her to do anything or controlling her or making her do anything, so I still believe you are misled or judging me severely wrong

1 Like

I apologize for any pain my response may have caused you, But I was actually responding to what Mohrchi said.

assuming that he was more aware of you past posts than I was.
I am sorry if I hurt you :kissing_smiling_eyes: :hugs:

:heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes