Charly, Edrym & Roza

Poppy is back!!!

1 Like

@David the return of poppy

looks like Aldon and Adil are in a serious discussion in the kitchen… bet its not about the meal…

Interesting night, the one guest guy all in black has been trying to get with Charly all night (at one point it seems like Adil was getting pretty jealous of the guest but its hard to tell emotions without knowing the language). Charly and the guest finally went to the bedroom and made out for a bit but I guess the guest didnt want to go any further. Charly respected his decision and stopped. Maybe the guest was too timid or _____ to go any further. A little disappointing but everyone is entitled to change their mind.

you don’t see what poppy’s manipulator is doing, he doesn’t like this guy, he’s fake, he’s trying to break up with adil and charly the poppy he is going to isolate in the kitchen is going to disturb artem and his girlfriend in the bedroom

yes I saw that too poppy dora I still captured that

1 Like

yes I saw that too poppy dora I still captured that if poppy went down with dora he doesn’t look like poppy and a manipulator

I never seen the incident was not in archive so i never believed it happened

if you don’t show us balance photo of dora and poppy who fucke I have the capture I will show that true

Welp, i went out for dinner and it looks like the guest guy got over his shyness!

6 Likes

Ohhh ! there are so many gays in one place

and i love that.

out GIF by Julian Philipp David

What the frick. He is the tech guy. How can his realm be offline with ISP Issues… :sweat_smile:

Hopefully he fixes it when he gets up! A lot of good moments last night between him and the guest guy.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

I thought Charly’s new squeeze was hot, but he’s super hot!

4 Likes

Did anyone save this

I don’t know I hope

who does this guy think he is, we don’t respect people watching cams I already don’t like that dude with the fake ass

already cheating on liam his with another guy poppy