Ceres

Does look familiar, who was there before?, memory’s gone blank :crazy_face:

Was Ingas place. (realm27)

Anyway shopping dutys now so see ya all later :+1:

1 Like

With the mention of that I had to check I wasn’t in Ariela & Sebastian’s topic

Santé Ceres euh Inga bedoel ik :wink:

2 Likes

sorry me no understand rules and regulations, im destined for greatness and enrolement into the college of non-comformist , me do what the fuk i please. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and if you dont understand humour ,well some as just bit ya on the arse :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

Great to see Inga again :hugs:

2 Likes

Again? Inga? Again her? With a different name? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Im With You Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

1 Like

hey i know that twinkle toes , my comment was more for the attention of those with higher paygrades than you .if you get my drift :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

you should have read a little more. ceres is the boy, inga is his guest…

I’m sorry but i can not help :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ich bin auch etwas verwirrt, ich dachte immer, dass Inga Floras Protegé ist. Ich hätte niemals Henry mit einbezogen. Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere war Flora Inga zu Hilfe geeilt (im alten Realm) als Isidor Inga so schändlich betrogen hat. Dann musste Inga aus der Wohnung raus und kurz darauf war sie in diese gezogen.

2 Likes

You are 100% correct

True that mate she’s beautiful :heart:

1 Like

well, you can call it whatever you want. the fact is: inga is still in ‘her’ apartment, but it is now managed by henry … whatever and why it happened, you can’t ignore this fact…

and we know who they are ,always just a couple of steps away :rofl:

welcome back good to see you back Inga :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Hell Yeah Yes GIF by Kelley Bren Burke

Stop making it too easy. :rofl:

1 Like

Stuff pretty much changed here since Trisha place was closed and she went back her previous area… It looks like no longer was her place with all that people moved to here