Casey

Be careful it’s against the forum rules to guess the ages of the participants. The CEO of VHTV closed a thread down over the weekend for this.

Now I think they’re even younger than I previously thought :wink:

The only thing that should matter is whether or not they have any respect for the concept of voyeurism. If they are cam workers, who intend to work the cams with false behavior and treat the cams like a cash machine then fuck em, if they instead are interesting people in their own right and choose to live their real life under the cams then bless em.

2 Likes

Yeah, not my type of couple, i’ll be skipping too.

Nobody asked if you’re gonna watch or not. Give them a chance

I think she likes to fuck a lot, but I’m a bit worried about this bloke physical condition; it would be sad if he has suddenly suffered a heart attack :open_mouth:

Bird Popcorn GIF

1 Like

You may be a trained dog who only gives a reaction when prodded but the rest of us recognise this a forum, a place where you share your opinions without being asked.

Don’t be bitchy because people don’t find this couple attractive, it’s just preference.

Atleast this trained dog aint trying to disrespect a tenant based on how they look. If there’s apartments with people I dont find attractive I ignore it rather than telling them how shit ugly they are (no you didnt say that but there are others here that pretty much did), to fuck up their selfesteem if they happen to read the comments.

Seems the bodypaint kit for kids was delivered for the opening day

1 Like

One of the things I’ll never understand at vhtv is the body painting; why those people think that could be something interesting, no idea;

Agree. Do not like it at all. Fortunately not many places do it.

1 Like

You think they don’t know how they look? How they look to the people who watch this? Have you considered that perhaps you defending their honor really only serves to negate that sort of attention that probably want? You really think that their skin is that thin? That they don’t already know about VHTV, its audience, and this forum? Their different look is part of their click that gets attention and sets them apart. Go ahead and be their guardian, but just know that it may actually be you who is costing them an audience.

I dont give a shit about this couple, I’m trying to be a guardian for a community that rate tenants performance and not looks.

1 Like

Come on Jabs! You know why. It’s a way for them to have something to do in order to get used to the idea of living in an apt full of cams. Surely it’s not a big deal. I bet you wouldn’t be saying that if Melissa was their manager.

Sounds like a recipe for censorship and boredom.

amys back time to not post anything now and just wait till she fucks off again

1 Like

Doubt, but whatever… call her shit ugly all you want I dont see how that will make the apartment better.

1 Like

I didn’t see anyone call her “shit ugly”.

1 Like

So you’re my little bitch then huh? :grin: