Carolyn

Is the next shift sleeping before the night’s show? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Enquanto uns ando atrás de mosquitos e vendo o celular, Carolyn tem de pensar em como ganhar a vida.

4 Likes

That was where she was going. Wondering where anyone goes to at 4:45 AM! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

2 Likes

She is obviously not getting the dicking she is wanting at home lol because he loves just as much of dick that she does lol :joy:

What can I say? If Gevorg can’t get the hang of fucking Carolyn properly and he prefers messing around with guys, it’s no wonder she lets other guys fuck her.

Think their relationship is more of a business arrangement than feelings! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

2 Likes

I also suspect that it’s more business than a real relationship :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes

The bosses at work before showtime! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Only one “2 hr. show” today with Gerda (Gevorg directs)! :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Gerda and Gevorg, the camming-team

5 Likes

Early shift for Gevorg and Gerda today or maybe several shows later! :face_with_monocle: :heart_eyes:

I think they are in contact with someone on the phone. Don’t know if it’s common but…! :thinking:

3 Likes

Looks like business is going slow. Perhaps just as much to be gained from Gerda knitting for the customers! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Ah, Gerda knitting. Brings back good old nostalgical memories for me. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like