Carolyn

back to her 2017 color

not quite she was a redhead back then was even a redhead when she visited anna &alex apartment a couple of months before joining VHTV she just needed to redo it ,which henry obliged by doing it the following morning after they joined that inturn turned into our first view of sex between them on camera

10 Likes

Why is there a Christmas tree up? It’s neither Christmas in July or anywhere close to December?

Imaginary Christmas nearly all year long? :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

When Carolyn emptied out the wardrobe to create the “studio”, I guess she didn’t know where to put it at, the loggia is occupied by Henry’s tires and rims.

So instead of laying it along the wall in the bedroom or so, she put it up. :rofl: :joy:

JMO

1 Like

Good old fashioned recycling. Skikkelig godt gammaldags gjenbruk. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

4 Likes

Damn, I like this girl. From what I gather, she’s taken a shower now. So if a name for her is up, I’ve already made my suggestion, which I stand by - Bente :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Bente er et helt ålreit navn det. Det viktigste er at hu får et navn en dag, tenker jeg. :heart_eyes: :hugs:

3 Likes

Scandinavian name, but there certainly stranger and weirder names here for a forum where the official language is English. So it may pass the quality control if we are lucky :joy:

3 Likes

Den oversettelsen til engelsk, den passerte ikke helt kvalitets sjekken. At hu får et navn, fikk oversettelsen til å bli: That you get a name. Ikke helt riktig. :heart_eyes: But it still gets better and better for every day that passes by. :hugs:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Gerda & Bob

10 Likes

7 Likes

round 2 Gerda & Bob in the dark

11 Likes

I see fat people don’t give off much energy during sex. I’m gonna start thinking about my weight. :smile:

5 Likes

It’s a matter of the length of the penis. Changing your weight won’t help you at all

4 Likes

A solo show today! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

11 Likes

@Carolyn thx for removing the Teddy the vision is lot better now.

Don’t remember when I saw that window to the loggia open the last time.

Creates a great light - situation :wink: :wink: :heart:

5 Likes