Carolyn

There was some solo action before. But the colored lights are a problem

3 Likes

When I saw Wendy at Henry’s today I first thought she was getting this apartment, too bad. Well, let’s see what Carolyne is up to

2 Likes

Stimmt die Lichter nerven .

2 Likes

Ich habe eine kleine Vorahnung wie es hier in der Wohnung laufen wird , aber ich halt mit noch zurĂźck .

first #Timelapse with Carolyn as a welcome

11 Likes

@Carolyn It’s lovely to see you as a participant at VHTV , with your own apartment , controlling your own destiny. Obviously we have seen you briefly on previous occasions and I am sure we all agree that we have wished to see you more…and now we will!! I hope that you have a great time and make lots of new friends…don’t be a stranger…love always xxxx

5 Likes

Ich hoffe dass es nicht so wie bei Julia wird , dass sie kaum da ist …

1 Like

well im excited to have Carolyn in her own apartment she is one hot lady to me , have been watching her over the years in other apartments so hopefully she will have fun with guys and gals moving forward

2 Likes

11 Likes

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Und tschüss , dass wird genau so langweilig wie unter Julia …

3 Likes

And the lights are even worse

3 Likes

Noch zu frĂźh ein Feedback zu geben aber sieht zumindest die ersten 1-2 Tagen so aus . Wahrscheinlich liegt es an der Wohnung da geht einfach nichts mehr . Wobei ich den Sinn nicht verstehe warum man sie behalten tuet und da jemand parkt . Schade Carolyn ist top , aber die Hoffnung stirbt bekanntlich zuletzt

1 Like

Ich hab mal ziemlich am Anfang als ich hier Abonnent geworden bin , gelesen dass Henry auch gleichzeitig Manager ist . Kann dass jemand bestätigen?

3 Likes

That’s clear, this is going to be another copy and paste like all the tenants who passed through this realm.

3 Likes

Sieht danach aus . Schade Carolyn ist top ich glaube fast jeder hier wĂźnscht sich mehr zu sehen .

Carolyn is not the type of girl who is going to bring guests every day and throw hot parties, you are very wrong.
At most she will bring Koen from time to time to make some content and little else.

3 Likes

I think Henry will be in that game too. :rofl:

In the past, she also had sex with Mellon, as well as eatouts with Wendy and Mira.

So the possible candidates for “action-guests” could be bigger than expected on first sight.

2 Likes

Es ist grad langweilig hier bei VHT. Lasst uns diskutieren ! Werden wir hier was tolles sehen ? Also ich sag nein

I think the potential is there, knowing, what Carolyn offered in the past.

I just hope, that she is not becoming a “Henry-only” fuck.

The good thing is, she is not shy in front of cams, and knows the system of VHTV.

The bad thing is, that she fancys these darn violet lights.

JMO

2 Likes