Candy Red

lei è sempre sola? mi sembrava di aver visto un ragazzo in precedenza perchè non invita qualcuno o qualcuna :heart: :heart:

To be honest she did have a regular guy , he just vanished never to be seen again , prehaps she has garlic breath & he s related to vampires , its is said she keeps the dead bodys under her bed :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Is there any truth to the rumour (that I’ve just started) that Candy Red returned back from her vacation a week ago, but it’s still offline because VHTV haven’t detected any movement in the apartment?

Halloween Lights GIF

She ate him. Now she is looking for the next. :joy:

she had that long-haired chap there, the one who bounced from room to room like a gazelle. I think at one point she went out to get away from him :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: he’s not been back since. pity, he had a good bod but was definitely on the spectrum. (not a criticism, just an observation) he had a strange habit of pulling his pants into his bum crack. That kept me occupied for some time …

candy red what’s up yo Your room was fun and exciting… Then it became this room nothing happens…? I want to see you have fun :heart_eyes:

I think i have posted this in the right place,candy is a very lovely girl just like katia ,but she also dont do anything ,she is in bed every time I sees her is this a redhead thing

Can’t be as Mira & Claudia are red heads and aren’t bed bound.

thats true ,but Mira is not that good looking the other 2 redheads are

Mira not that goodlooking? Try and get an appointment at an optician ? You might be lucky and get another redhead.

As they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but not going into who is better looking than the other your initial question was if it was a redhead thing and not about who you think is a good looking redhead.

Why do you always keep starting new topics instead of posting in the right topic? I move topics from you everyday. This one belongs into Candy Red topic.

Maybe it’s got something to do that Candy hasn’t got any other room to relax in, no living room only that little table in the kitchen

Aren’t we in the Candy Red topic? :roll_eyes:

Yes I moved it here from a separate topic he did.

Candy Red, elle est toujours seule, c’est triste

You are crazy. Mira is absolutely gorgeous! She’s the main reason I come here (I’m hoping she returns from vacation soon).

2 Likes

just got site for her soooooo sexy

i dont think so