Can we have pictures of all the residents for help in identification

Did you not red what I said

You have to make an effort to write better especially the spelling (no I am not the grammar police), it is that a lot of people are not English and have to use the translate function. Have you heard of GIGO? If you put shit in you get shit out and NOBODY can understand you.

not red but read …

I wish VHTV would better let us know who’s coming or going. Sometimes we’re informed, but other times the participants leave or replaced without us knowing

Well I think what GrowCock may be eluding to is that it might be an idea for the names and faces to be on the main site, I think it maybe easy fix for that idea is for VHTV to put a hyperlink in the main site to the wiki on the forum then it saves doubling the work. :+1: Maybe something in the footer like this;

how about opening a topic here, listing apartments with tenant pics, could be in General or apartment discussions.

Do you mean something like the Wiki page found here, or are you referring to if you have better images of participants?

yes, I think that would be a good place to put the pics of tenants and pets if available, guest pics I’m not worried about.

You, guys, don’t have any idea how bad my problems are, lets see you do better if had have my problems. Till then I will not talk anymore, because all you do is complain. stop sending messages.

Why is it that out of all the places that I talk, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN’T UNDERSTAND ME? you are the problem, not me, you need to make more of an effort to understand that I say or don’t complain at me I get tired of hearing it.

Finally found pics in Wiki Wish someone had told me CLICK the arrows next to the names to see them!!!

1 Like

Did you read the very first line in the Wiki? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hint to readers: The arrows are clickable and reveal more :wink:

You mean like this.

Snap I did it at the same time as you. :rofl:

Lol some people obviously have problems reading :stuck_out_tongue:

No my error did not notice that. sorry.

1 Like

All good. We were just pulling your leg a bit :wink:

To be fair sometimes I don’t read or notice everything written especially when there is lots to read. :wink:

Picture of Almira…She is at Macy"s. Realm 91

She is HOT