Camille

Pure Kitty at Camille

9 Likes

PK has left the flat with his suitcase and cuddly toys packed.

7 Likes

I guess that will lead to more silenced talk and less action? :fire: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Du meinst wie z.B. bei F
c?

3 Likes

Hallo Kumpel. VĂŠr hilset til Norge.

3 Likes

Norge hilser sÄ meget tilbake. Guten Abend aus Norwegen. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wieso eigentlich noch Camille?

1 Like

Yeah, why still only her present? I was kind of hoping for a new face to step in soon. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Camille war mal kurz da, dann war sie wieder mal lÀnger weg und jetzt lÀsst sie sich gar nicht mehr sehen. Ich glaube, ich verliere das Interesse.

2 Likes

Yeah. If nothing significant occurs within a certain period of time, then I will slowly start to loose interest myself. :fire:

3 Likes

Es ist ja woanders auch noch genĂŒgend los. Da brauchst du nur mal bei Fennec vorbei schauen. Harmony hat das Projekt ja jetzt auch endgĂŒltig verlassen.

3 Likes

There are two or three other flats where there is more than enough fun going on. There is no need to feel sorry for anyone. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Stimmt haargenau. Maanya hat sich in der Wohnung glaube ich fĂŒr lĂ€nger eingerichtet und ist zwar auch eine sehr schöne Frau, aber was nĂŒtzt das alles, wenn es auf der anderen Seite ein ewiges hin und her gibt. So gesehen ist es dort doch relativ langweilig geworden.

3 Likes

la vrai CAMILE est de retour salon 

5 Likes

Finally found her way home? I don’t think so,

No need to get excited, she’ll go somewhere else tomorrow or the next day and this place will be empty for another month.

5 Likes

Is that deceptive or has she lost weight? She has become a little thinner, hasn’t she?

3 Likes

elle a du faire 1 cure d"amaigrissement partie si longtemps 

3 Likes

camille always fit
 :hugs:

11 Likes

She looks great. Here in Bavaria we would say “fesches Madl” and that’s what she is. A beautiful woman. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

5 Likes

That was a new german expression for me. I will catch it up and bring it with me. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes