Camille

She got the name Maanya at first.

3 Likes

Has it been added 1 or 2 new contestants to the apartment during the last few days or something like that? :hugs:

1 Like

The name “Maanya” has its roots in Sanskrit and means “worthy” or “honourable”. :heart_eyes: :+1: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That fact sounds genuinely positive. Then I truly hope she will be worthy. :hugs: :hearts:

2 Likes

I think the name suits her!

2 Likes

Hallo Kumpel Ich lache mich gerade schlapp und mein Kaffee schoss mir beinahe aus dem Mund wegen deiner Frage. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I am just wondering if it has been added one or two new contestants to the apartment. Let me be honest. The apartment really needs it in the first place if you ask me. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ja…Ja…das schon. Nur deine letzten Worte von der Frage sind so lustig.
Sind in den letzten Tagen 1 oder 2 neue Teilnehmer in die Wohnung gekommen-- oder so etwas?–
Du schreibst-oder so etwas- . Was meinst du mit oder so etwas.

According to the Wiki this Maanya charachter has already been added as listed. :hugs:

1 Like

Nja, what I mean about that? It is not very often that new contestants gets added to this apartment in the first place. So I am just a little bit surprised by that. :hugs:

1 Like

Neben Maanya ist ja noch jemand da.

1 Like

Violetta? Is that her name? :hugs:

I think the Wiki list has 2 names Violetta & Maanya if they are the same person Whatever Jabbath1987 decide

Participants, their pets & significant guests (New Directory) - #72 by jabbath1987

1 Like

Ich weiß nicht, wie sie heißt. Ich habe nachgeschaut und nichts gefunden. Maanya ist die junge Dame mit den dunkelblonden Haaren, wer die andere ist- keine Ahnung.

Ich habe auch noch keine Ahnung. Muss nur erwarten was passieren will. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

hired cleaner

4 Likes

Kitty came with a suitcase

5 Likes

rideau cache la cam cuisine …

Especially camera 3 should look up into the room.

prkoi il y a 4 ’ filles dans le logement …