Camille

I see it same way.

2 Likes

Why did the last young lady leave after such a short time? Do you know that?

Nah I did not watch that place since it returned with an obviously wrong name.

2 Likes

Ah ich verstehe. Wohnt der Typ jetzt fest in der Wohnung? Das fÀnde ich nicht so schön. Ich bin ja nun recht neu bei VHTV und noch recht unwissend. Ich habe aber schon so einiges in der kurzen Zeit gesehen, habe aber immer wieder tÀglich ab ca.18.00 Uhr kompleten Ausfall von VHTV der bis ca. 1.00 Uhr dauert.

Sorry. Now in English. Ah, I see. Does the guy live in the apartment permanently now? I wouldn’t like that so much. I am quite new to VHTV and still quite ignorant. But I’ve already seen quite a few things in the short time I’ve been here, but every day from around 6 p.m. VHTV goes down completely until around 1 a.m

He moved all his stuff there and lives there now.

NamensÀnderung. Nicht mehr Camille sondern Kirill der Haarige oder der Langweiler oder
oder
oder

3 Likes

K Pop Lol GIF by KINO

2 Likes

I really appreciate that you are expressing yourself in german. Then I get to read german. I like german other users are writing. All written german is very ok. Just keep it up. I feel I kind of need it in a way. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I saw him leave earlier with a suitcase now how long he’s gonna be gone don’t know or if it’s permanent don’t know

2 Likes

Die junge Dame ist ja wunderschön. Ich hoffe, sie packt aus, nicht ein.

2 Likes

I hope Camille, the namesake of the empire, comes back soon.
And Kirill goes back to his towel. He hasn’t been an asset in this flat so far.

8 Likes

This Kirill strikes me as a sexual enforcer. He was always trying to get into the panties of the last girl who was there. I wonder what’s gonna happen now. In his old apartment, he didn’t care if it was a girl or a guy. But it was never a pretty sight to see his hairy ass. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sehr gerne mache ich das.

1 Like

Ich hoffe, das dieser " Kirill der Haarige " nicht auch bei dieser hĂŒbschen jungen Dame auf die plumpe und primitive Art und Weise die er ja so an sich hat versucht,
sie blöd anzubaggern und zu begrapschen. Vielleicht möchte sie ja dann auch lÀnger bleiben, wÀre ja möglich und ich glaube, dass ich nicht der Einzige bin, der diese Meinung vertritt.

2 Likes

Camille is back.

6 Likes

But the eternal “guest” is present :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Over the moon, ecstatic are just a few of the words to describe the return of Camille for me, I was gutted when she left, now she is back :grinning:

4 Likes

Yes, and he has already made contact

1 Like

But you can write that in the sky