Bushpeople

Hello everybody, I know this subject was started seeral times and never really got filled with life. I decided to give it another try, maybe it never got bigger, because noone took care of it.

What the goal of this topic is, is to point out the people, and that means boys and girls that carry a bush for cold wintertimes. I know not everybody likes that hairy rainforest between the thighs, but I also know that some fancy it. So let’s give it a try.

I start with lovely Dunja, who used to visit Silver and Bradley, who unfortunately have left the project.

T start filling the topic, RETRO i.e. old or archived pics and clips are welcome.

Please add a name to the pics and if it’s a guest, the realm they visited. Thx so much.

Dunja @ Silver & Bradley

5 Likes

Gella (used to be my favourite bush in VHTV, but she cut it off recently) :cry:

5 Likes

Winston Wolfe

2 Likes

I love it shaved!

1 Like

Henry

1 Like

Mira

8 Likes

Mira’s pussy is so beauty :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wendylicous :heart: :fire: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Alida

3 Likes

Elisha @ Mira & Henry

4 Likes

Maren

@ Mira & Henry

@ Karel & Elisha

2 Likes

Christina @ Rachel

As Tessa in the Hut

2 Likes

Adelina @ Hut

2 Likes

Laetitia @ Lesley

3 Likes

Rachel

3 Likes

I am a HUGE fan of Mira’s pussy. I love her large lips. I call her type of pussy, a pussy with character.

I prefer completely bald, but as long as the hair doesn’t cover the actual pussy, it’s OK.

If you have more of Mira like this, I would be very grateful if you could post some. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

more Mira

2 Likes

more Mira

2 Likes

Claudia

3 Likes

Sophia

4 Likes