Bullies and Hypocrites

No, it doesn’t. I am talking from my own experience.

Don’t know but that system never works… still those bad words are there…really u need flagging system to hide those words…. or decision should be make quick and hide them…

1 Like

Post manually deleted by author. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Unless VHTV has changed the Trust levels settings then one flag from a TL4 will hide the post

@VHTV would be interesting to see a breakdown of where the money goes that we pay in, as surely it should be down to you to monitor and remove where necessary and make sure that people do not abuse their power and is that not a simple solution for everyone.

No, to test your theory I just flagged your previous post, and nothing happened to it. it only works when couple of people have already flagged the post.

1 Like

It’s not really a theory because it’s what is written on the discourse

• Any TL4 flag cast on any post immediately takes effect and hides the target post

The trust level is also a weighted system. So I guess jabba has built up enough trust for it to work for him that way.

Thanks for testing the theory. I apologize for making the assumption of all TL4 me members.

This will be all that I have to say on the matter. I really don’t want to be part of this drama.

Cheers!

It doesn’t work like that on this forum, VHTV must have changed it if that was the default setting.

VHTV Forum is not a Standard or Premium experience. This is a public space for everybody to take part into.

That’s exactly what I wrote above….

Sorry, but how it is possible that this post of mine on Flora’s topic to be hidden as off topic, when it’s literally a quote from Flora’s comment?

1 Like

Well it can, and everybody managed to have a fight over the call to stop fighting.

Because multiple people on the forum deemed it to be off topic

Obviously enough people have flagged your post, but that has nothing to do with it being off topic. it has more to do with your ongoing issues with certain members on this forum and they are abusing the flagging system.

I checked and found no settings for that :smiley:
Needs testing. This, again, is a sign of TL4 rotation needed. I raised this idea and it got positive response. Still I had no time to set it up. Any help is appreciated. Did you know any Private thread can be converted to a public one? This is an idea for everyone to make up some cool threads together before posting them. We’ll help you with that.

One can also store such group drafts in corresponding forum categories, to which certain groups have exclusive & certain access :slight_smile:

The same thing happened to me yesterday. If people would use the flagging system like we are supposed to. These things would not happen.

Yes, nobody is innocent here, both sides are doing it to score points and get even with one another. maybe if you stop doing it to their posts they may follow your suit, and we can finally have some peace. :wink:

1 Like

I had 8 ish posts flagged inappropriately yesterday. I had only been flagging posts appropriately. So I was very surprised as to what was going on like some users are today.

Basically all the fuzz is only between @John78, @jamesdeenV3, @ToreyK and sometimes @Shyguy
I do not care anymore who is right or wrong there. It is just childish and I do not understand why they just ignore each other?