Bono

Ok thanks i saw the names from requests so i was able to add them.

1 Like

I’m afraid Nazira and Damien have said goodbye. It seems so to me, judging by the way they cleaned the room and took all the clothes.

I sincerely hope I am wrong. But it would make sense, given that I renewed my subscription yesterday.

3 Likes

I hope they have not we finally got a hot Asian back only for one week :cry::cry: this place has been very entertaining since nazira and Diba arrived it will go to crap if she’s gone and it’s only bono and diba but maybe Nazira and Damien will get there own Apartment :pray::pray:

i think, months ago, Diba was the shyest girl on VHTV, but now she’s very nymphomaniac and only ever wants to fuck

I think she’s just working :disappointed_relieved:
What a waste

@Handsdown all is good Nazira is back

3 Likes

Now, finally, one piece of good news this Monday!

1 Like

You won’t believe it, we have a case of a 13-year-old disab__d girl who was sexually a___ed, her f____r pleads not guilty because there was no physical resistance. The courts listened to him.

We live in a crazy world. This civilization has no future…

I’m sorry, it’s… It’s sad day today :cry:

ahh that is horrible sorry to here that :cry: the court system is flaud big time in my opinion

1 Like

It’s different in other countries.Here, he would be sentenced more heavilyCOZ in addition to his act on a minor, he had authority over her!!!

1 Like

Sorry guys, I don’t want to ruin the topic, forget it.

It’s all good.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

AlarmingSpitefulAsianporcupine-max-1mb

2 Likes

Damm her ass is beautiful :heart_eyes::peach::heart:

We have Damien back with ‘the gang’, thankfully.

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Camera 7 is probably too hot, what it’s supposed to show … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

do a ticket

2 Likes