🎁 Best boobs of the week 05.02.24 -11.02.24 (Completed)

If you quote whatever it is you want to react to, you can then put any emoji you like under what you quoted.

You do have to make it 10 characters, but you can use just about any character including punctuation marks.

1 Like

6 Likes

Realm 1, Flora

5 Likes

we want to see Flora sucking this tit like a baby

1 Like

@gerifes U won this weekly nomination with a realm 61! Congrats! Please reply to me in a private message to pick up your premium . :gift:

Thank you all for participating! I’m sure you’ll win next time! :wink:

3 Likes

Are participants not allowed to win? As far as I can see it’s a draw between 2 different posts

There could be several reasons:

• overlooked (rather unlikely as voted for!)
  • no VHTV camera … (one could argue about it …)
  • Participants (according to the other section, participants are allowed to vote, so why not post?!)

Let’s see what the answers are here.

It should be content taken from the site for sure

But tenants still can post!

1 Like

So it was this point that made them players with no chance of winning!? …

Hello. Anyone can submit posts for nominations, but only regular users of our project can vote. To be fair, I liked absolutely all the posts. At the time of summing up, post Gerifes had more reactions.

1 Like

I can certainly close the forum thread after the totals are done so no more likes. But believe me, I am a completely impartial party, I don’t know any of the managers, I don’t care who wins. I only wish that there would be more activity.

Yes, there are still some flaws with the nomination. In the next nomination we will describe more rules.

Write your ideas, I will try to take them in the future

2 Likes
2 Likes