Berlin & Tokyo

thats not true

1 Like

I see even 14 new names there :joy: :joy:

I believe they prefer to be called models, but I do like your term for them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

These models are those who make videos 18+ at the studio, and we are homemader :rofl:

1 Like

ha ha. Fabulous! :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl:

Hey can you maybe send us some better photos of your cats? :wink: :kissing_heart:

I only have these ones:

Would be nice to get to know you a bit better. What are your plans? You are into making parties with friends or what do you like? :wink:

Oh yeah. We think pretty soon you will see our friends :slight_smile: We are generally husband and wife, together for 7 years, married for the second year. :sparkling_heart: We love sex. both with each other and as a group… :blush:

With a spot on his nose, Boston. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

chubby-Musya :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So indeed once again a real couple. How interesting it will be remains to be seen :wink:

I see where you’re coming from, but technically, having sex at vhtv means that every participant is automatically becoming a worker in the adult industry, therefore, your reasoning has no sense whatsoever;

1 Like

Very cute cats :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Cool. Nice to meet you :kissing_heart:

Well at least the foot fetish community will be happy :grin: :foot:

2 Likes

And the first “proof” to be a married couple. Watch TV together after work :upside_down_face:

@NotSeth @Lukas156546 what’s up boys, surprised? :joy: